1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?Cotton is my favorite and Mohair is my least favorite.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I have an old fishing pole container.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? Been knitting 1 1/2 years, A former friend taught me. I’d have to say I am an Intermediate.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?No
5. What’s your favorite scent? Cinnamon and Banana Nut Bread!
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?Love Milk Chocolate.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I spin with a drop spindle, make jewelry and stitch markers, sew and quilt.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD). I am in Heavy Metal and Rock. I am an 80’s metal Head. Do not own and MP3.
9. What’s your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can’t stand? I love all blues but am learning to love other colors too.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? Married 15yrs, 2 sons, 3 male dogs and one female cat.
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? Scarves and mittens but no hats and I’ve never had a poncho but would if I had one.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Socks and dish cloths.
13. What are you knitting right now? socks and dish cloths.
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?LOVE handmade gifts cause I know the givers put a little of themselves in and it means so much more.
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I have no preference.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? Yarn winder but no swift.
17. How old is your oldest UFO? 4 months
18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas beacuse it’s the only holiday I actually do not have to work and so I get to spend all day with the family.
19. Is there anything that you collect? Buffaloes and Fairies.
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? I would be happy with any book I only have one sock book rest of my patterns are online freebies. And same goes for magazines. I am not picky I would just be happy to have one.
21. Are there any new techniques you’d like to learn? Fair Isle is all I can think of right now.
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? Yes. well I wear a size 8 shoe if that helps. will have to measure to know for sure.
23. When is your birthday? August 25th.
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what’s your ID?Yes. I am rubyjune.